Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer most of these products. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really pieces us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the Split Taper Bushing china tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven product will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or part to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inch, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys about both shaft and item to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered supplies with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no further alteration. These bushings can suit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.